Students who register for the first time during the Late Registration period will not receive a billing statement prior to the payment due date. However, charges are posted to your student account as you register for each class. You must pay your account balance, be approved for financial aid, or submit a Sponsor Authorization by the due date associated with your registration period or your schedule is subject to cancellation.
Students whose schedules are cancelled due to non-payment must pre-pay, have approved and accepted Financial Aid and/or a confirmed Sponsorship before being cleared to re-register and will be charged a $35 Late Registration Fee.
Current Student Account information is available via MyPACK Portal. To view your current Student Account and make payment from the Student Center page, select the “My Student Account” link under Finances. Click the “Make Payment” link on the “billing” or “payments” tab.
Summer Session 1 (includes the Maymester, Three-week and Ten-week sessions)
- All Courses that begin May 17 through June 20 are considered Summer Session 1 courses and are subject to the payment, drop and withdrawal policies for Summer 1.
- Students who register on or after April 20, 2017 will be subject to a Late Registration fee of $35
- Register on or before May 1 – Payment is due by 4:00pm on May 2
- Register May 2 or May 3 – payment is due by noon on May 4
- Students registering on or after May 4 are required to pay in full prior to registration, have completed and approved financial aid, or documented Third Party Sponsorship.
Summer Session 2
- Courses that begin June 26 through July 28 are considered Summer Session 2 courses and are subject to the payment, drop and withdrawal policies for Summer 2.
- Students who register on or after May 30, 2017 will be subject to a Late Registration fee of $35.
- Register on or before June 7 – Payment is due by 4:00pm on June 8.
- Register June 8 through June 11 – Payment is due by noon on June 12.
- Students registering on or after June 12 are required to pay in full prior to registration, have completed and approved financial aid, or documented Third Party Sponsorship.
Making Your Payment
- Payments are not accepted in the Cashier’s Office at Harris Hall. Please pay online via the MyPACK portal. Payment can be made with a no-fee draft from your checking or savings account. You may also use your Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express or Diners Club, however, there is a 2.75% fee for all credit and debit/check card transactions.
- If you mail a payment, include the student’s 9-digit ID number legibly written on the front of check. Mail your check to our payment processor:
NC State University
PO Box 900013
2005 Harris Hall
Raleigh, NC 27675-9013
Allow enough time for mailing and processing the payment. Payments must be received by the due date.
- If you use your bank’s online bill pay system, they will mail us a check.
- Students whose aid award does not appear on the “What I Owe” section on the “billing” tab under your Student Account, should verify that they have accepted the aid and completed the Master Promissory Note and Entrance Loan Counseling no later than 11:00am on the due date to prevent cancellation. Students without approved aid information should check their aid status in the MyPACK Portal. The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid can be contacted at 919-515-2421. Pending aid or incomplete awards cannot be accepted.
- Any amounts not covered by financial aid must be paid by the due date.
- Financial Aid cannot be used to pay prior term charges. You must pay all prior semester charges by the due date to prevent cancellation.
- Scholarships from non-campus sources must be reported and paid to the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Do not send scholarship payments to the Cashier’s Office.
Undergraduate students are required to take 6 hours in Summer Session 1 to receive a Financial Aid payment during Summer Session 1. Undergraduate Students with Financial Aid, but less than 6 credit hours for Summer Session, 1 must pay their Summer 1 charges by the due date.
Students who register for less than 6 hours in Session 1, but will have 6 or more hours total for both Summer Sessions, will not receive their first session funds until after second session classes begin and will be required to pay their Summer 1 charges by the due date.
Monthly Payment Plan
The Monthly Payment Plan option is not available for the Summer Sessions.
If you have an authorized Third Party Sponsor (Ex: Voc Rehab, Military/Government, IBM) your sponsor will need to submit a billing authorization no later than the due date.
- Graduate Student Support Plan does not pay summer charges.
- Employee reimbursement programs are not considered a sponsorship. You must pay your account by the due date.
For complete information on Sponsorships go to go.ncsu.edu/sbill.