Skip to main content

Enrollment, Readmission and Withdrawal

Enrollment Verification

A Degree or Enrollment Verification shows that a student is enrolled or has earned a degree from North Carolina State University.


Any undergraduate or Agricultural Institute student who chooses to skip enrollment in a fall or spring semester must apply for readmission. Select an option below to learn about readmission eligibility, requirements to complete the application process and application deadlines.


Undergraduate Term Withdrawal

Graduate Term Withdrawal