View Your Personal Information
To view or change your personal information in MyPack Portal:
MyPack Portal > Student Homepage > Personal Information tile
On the Personal Information tile, you will be able to view and update all of your personal information, including:
- Personal Details (Student ID number, Name and Preferred Name)
- Contact Details (Email addresses, phone numbers)
- Emergency Contacts
- Text/Email Notification Setup
- Privacy Restrictions
- Veterans Information (Military Affiliation, Request Benefits Certification, Review Benefits Requests)
- OIS Compliance Verification (for International students only)
- Provide Social Security Number
- Parent & Guardian Access
Directory Information Privacy Settings
Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), you have the right to restrict all or part of your directory information, which includes your preferred email, your campus/home address, and your preferred phone number.
If you wish to restrict this information, you can do so in your MyPack Portal:
MyPack Portal > Student Homepage > Personal Information tile > Privacy Restrictions
- Select your Student Homepage
- Select the ‘Personal Information’ tile
- From the left-hand navigation menu, select ‘Privacy Restrictions’
- Select ‘Restrict’ under the directory field you would like to restrict access to, OR select ‘Clear’ if you wish to release the restriction for that field
- If you choose a Full Privacy Block, you can grant exceptions for certain publications by clicking the Full Privacy Block field, checking the ‘Restricted’ box, and selecting the Exceptions you would like to grant
- Be sure to click the green ‘Save’ button to save your changes
NOTE: Select a “full privacy” block to prevent us from sharing your information with anyone, including employers. A full privacy block also prevents your inclusion in graduation and Dean’s List publications.
Granting Parent/Guardian Access
Your academic and financial records are always kept confidential, unless you give explicit permission for them to be released. Students have the option to grant parental/guardian access to the following:
- Student Accounts / Billing / Payment – Grants access to view and print current and past bills, view current changes and the ability to pay online.
- Tax Information – Grants access to view and print the 1098T information. You must grant Student Account access in order to allow access to tax information.
- Academic Information – Grants access to view Class Schedules, Grades, Transcript and Transfer Credit information.
- Directory Information – Grants access to view student directory information, such as local address and phone number. Even if a FERPA block has been set up and your information is not being shown in the ‘FIND PEOPLE’ directory, selecting this option will allow this parent/guardian to view this information.
- Financial Aid – Grants access to view Financial Aid information. This includes information about awards, loans, scholarships, fellowships and work study jobs that you have received or have been offered. If you have applied for Financial Aid, it includes information about the status of your application.
If you wish to grant access to these records to parents or guardians, you can do so in MyPack Portal:
MyPack Portal > Student Homepage > Personal Information tile > Parent & Guardian access
- After logging into MyPack Portal, select your Student Homepage
- Select the ‘Personal Information’ tile
- From the left hand navigation menu, select ‘Parent & Guardian Access’
- Select ‘Add Relationship’ to add a new relationship, or ‘Edit Relationship’ to edit an existing relationship
- Enter all information required for the new relationship or update as needed for an existing relationship
- Click ‘Save’ when complete
- You will be redirected to the main Parent & Guardian Access page, that corresponds with the newly added or updated relationship
- Use the toggle buttons to grant or revoke access for the selected person
- Be sure to select ‘Save Changes’ when complete
You may also choose to Reset Password, reset the Pin Number, or Revoke Access for each person at any time.
Additional information for Parents/Guardians on how to navigate through the MyPack Portal are available on the MyPack Portal User Guide website.