Before applying for graduation, check with your advisor to complete any college or departmental paperwork and confirm that you have completed all requirements toward your degree.
NOTE: If you are applying for a minor, speak with your minor advisor to ensure that you have completed all minor requirements.
Complete the Graduation Application by logging into MyPack Portal and then clicking here, or by following the instructions below:
- Log in to MyPack Portal > For Students tab
- Degree Progress/Graduation > Apply for Graduation
- Click ‘Apply for Graduation’ in the Program data section
- Select your expected graduation term from the dropdown
- Click ‘Continue’
- Verify all graduation data and click ‘Submit Application’
The following message will display on the next screen:
“You have successfully applied for graduation.”
Apply for Graduation
The deadline for undergraduates to apply for Fall 2017 graduation is October 27, 2017. Please contact your academic advisor for questions concerning graduation applications.Apply Now
Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), you have the right to restrict all or part of your directory information, which includes your preferred email, your campus/home address, and your preferred phone number. If you wish to restrict or release any or all of this information, you can do so by clicking here or by following these steps after logging into MyPack Portal:
- ‘For Students’ tab > ‘Personal Information’ > ‘Privacy Settings’ > FERPA Restrictions’ OR ‘Student Center’ > ‘Personal Information’ > ‘Privacy Settings’
- ‘Edit FERPA/Directory Restrictions’
- Select which fields, if any, you would like to restrict
Selecting a ‘Full Privacy Block’ will prevent your inclusion in graduation publications and press releases. Please check your MyPack Portal to ensure that your privacy settings accurately indicate your intention for inclusion in or exclusion from the graduation program and official press releases no later than October 27.
NOTE: If you select a Full Privacy Block, you will be given the option to release your information for Graduation, Dean’s List, and/or Enrollment Verifications. Choosing to release your information to any or all of these publications will not affect your information being displayed in or block from the directory.