Beginning with the Spring 2015 graduating class, NC State University provides the option to obtain a Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma) in PDF format: an official, highly secure electronic version of your University diploma.
Students can purchase a CeDiploma for $7.95. Order now.
Benefits of a CeDiploma:
- Verify your degree to potential employers
- Share with family and friends
- Independent validation through the University website
- Portable on your phone and can be saved to all your devices
- Email as many time as you wish to whomever you would like
- Highly secure
- The CeDiploma can be independently validated by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity wishing to validate your achievements
- The document is Digitally Signed and encrypted by CeDiploma Trust. Should the document be altered in any way, the signature will inform the recipient that the document can no longer be trusted
A CeDiploma can be validated online in one of two ways:
- Digital Signature: All electronic diplomas from NC State have been digitally signed and contains special characteristics. When the document is viewed through Adobe Reader or Acrobat versions 9.0 or higher, it will reveal that a Digital Signature has been applied to the document. Adobe Reader and Acrobat use a blue ribbon across the top of the document to indicate document authenticity and validity.
NOTE: MAC users – when viewing an official electronic transcript, the software utilizes Adobe’s secure certified PDF technology and therefore may only be viewed using the free Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat 7.0 or higher. The default MAC preview application will not display the document correctly.
- Diploma Validation Page: A secondary validation of the electronic diploma can also be made using the Diploma Validation page. Enter the 12 digit diploma ID found in the upper corner of the CeDiploma along with the first name of the alum as it appears on the Diploma.
If there are questions, or additional help is needed, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all inquiries, include the Diploma ID number and the name of the Alum as it appears on the CeDiploma.
Contact us at email@example.com.