Beginning with the Spring 2015 graduating class, NC State University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma) and Certificates (CeCertificate)!
Students can purchase a CeCredential for $7.95. Order now.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media
- Proof of education with only the important details
- Simple for employers to read and understand
- Better and an eDiploma
- Each credential provides a unique 12-digit CeDiD*
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using validation services
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume
*CeDiD- Certified Electronic Document Identifier
A CeCredential can be validated online in one of two ways:
- Digital Signature: All CeCredentials from NC State have been digitally signed and contain special characteristics. When the document is viewed through Adobe Reader or Acrobat versions 9.0 or higher, it will reveal that a Digital Signature has been applied to the document. Adobe Reader and Acrobat use a blue ribbon across the top of the document to indicate document authenticity and validity.
NOTE: MAC users – when viewing an official electronic credential, the software utilizes Adobe’s secure certified PDF technology and therefore may only be viewed using the free Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat 7.0 or higher. The default MAC preview application will not display the document correctly.
- Credential Validation Page: A secondary validation of the electronic credential can also be made using the Credential Validation page. Enter the 12 digit CeDiD found in the upper corner of the CeCredential along with the first name of the alum as it appears on the credential.
Validation Page Example and Demo
If you have questions or need additional help, email email@example.com For all inquiries, include the CeDiD number and the name of the alumnus/alumna as it appears on the CeCredential.Check out the CeCredentials Frequently Asked Questions and CeCredentials overview pages.