Beginning with the Spring 2015 graduating class, NC State University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma) and Certificates (CeCertificate)!
Students can purchase a CeCredential for $7.95. Register/Download now.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media
- Proof of education with only the important details
- Simple for employers to read and understand
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume
*CeDiD- Certified Electronic Document Identifier
Validation Page Example and Demo
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.
If you have questions or need additional help, email firstname.lastname@example.org For all inquiries, include the CeDiD number and the name of the alumnus/alumna as it appears on the CeCredential.Check out the CeCredentials Frequently Asked Questions and CeCredentials overview pages.