Beginning with the Spring 2015 graduating class, NC State University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas/Certificates!
All Certified Electronic Diplomas/Certificates are free of cost for degrees awarded in Spring 2020 or after!
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media
- Proof of education with only the important details
- Simple for employers to read and understand
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume
*CeDiD- Certified Electronic Document Identifier
Validation Page Example and Demo
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.
If you have questions or need additional help, email the address below. For all inquiries, include the CeDiD number and the name of the alumnus/alumna as it appears on the CeCredential.firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Certified Electronic Diplomas/Certificates Frequently Asked Questions and CeCredentials Overview pages for more information.Click Here!