Shipping & Handling Cost
Total Replacement Diploma Cost
|Standard Domestic Shipping (allow three weeks for delivery)||$8.95||$48.95|
|Expedited Domestic Shipping (shipped overnight within 5 business days of ordering)||$19.95||$59.95|
|Standard International Shipping (allow six to eight weeks for delivery)||$29.95||$69.95|
|Expedited International Shipping (shipped express within 5 business days of ordering)||$159.95||$199.95|
Ready to Order a Replacement Diploma?
Will the replacement diploma have the same signatures as my original diploma?
No, the replacement diploma will have the signatures that are currently printed as of the date of your order.
Can I order a diploma for someone else?
No, the student must order the replacement diploma as the release of the diploma requires student permission under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Apostille / Notary Instructions
Note: If you do not have an original diploma, you must first order a replacement diploma (see details above)
- Return your original diploma to:
Department of Registration and Records
North Carolina State University
Campus Box 7313
Raleigh, NC 27695-7313
- If the authenticated diploma is being used outside of the United States, please follow steps 3-6.
- Send a check or money order for $10.00 to the address above, made payable to the NC Secretary of State (their fee per document for an apostille or authentication)
- Provide a self-addressed stamped envelope, large enough to fit your 11 x 14 diploma
- Provide a pre-paid label to return your documents, which can be purchased via USPS.com
- Provide the name of the country for which the documents are being authenticated