Skip to main content

Non-Degree Studies

Non-Degree Studies (NDS) / Lifelong Education students should contact the Department of Registration and Records for registration information, clarification of University policies and procedures, and for answers to other questions relative to taking courses at the University or visit

  • All Undergraduate Studies (UGS) students are charged at the undergraduate rate for all courses.
  • Post-Baccalaureate Studies (PBS) students who enroll in undergraduate level courses ONLY are charged at the undergraduate rate. PBS students who enroll in any graduate level course are charged at the graduate rate for ALL courses for which they are registered.