Summer Late Registration Billing and Payment Policy
Late Registration Guidelines
Students who register for the first time during the Late Registration period will not receive a billing statement prior to the payment due date. However, charges are posted to their student account as they register for each class, and their schedule is subject to cancellation if they:
- do not pay their account balance
- are not approved for financial aid
- do not submit a Sponsor Authorization by their registration due date
Students whose schedules are cancelled due to nonpayment must prepay, have approved and accepted financial aid and/or a confirmed Sponsorship before being cleared to re-register and will be charged a $35 Late Registration fee. Current student account information is available via MyPack Portal; see how to make a payment.
Making Your Payment
Payments are not accepted in the Cashier’s Office at Harris Hall. Please pay online via the MyPack portal. Payment can be made with a no-fee draft from your checking or savings account. You may also use your Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express or Diners Club, however, there is a 2.85% fee for all credit and debit/check card transactions.
- Students whose aid award does not appear on the ‘What I Owe’ section on the Student Account tile in MyPack Portal should verify that they have accepted their aid and completed the Master Promissory Note and Entrance Loan Counseling no later than 11:00 a.m. on the due date to prevent cancellation. Students without approved aid information should check their aid status in the MyPack Portal. Pending aid or incomplete awards cannot be accepted; contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid for assistance, (919) 515-2421.
- Any amounts not covered by financial aid must be paid by the due date.
- Financial aid cannot be used to pay prior term charges. All prior semester charges must be paid by the due date to prevent cancellation.
- Scholarships from non-campus sources must be reported and paid to the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Do not send scholarship payments to the Cashier’s Office.
- Undergraduate students are required to take 6 hours in Summer Session 1 to receive a financial aid payment during Summer Session 1. Undergraduate Students with financial aid who are registered for fewer than 6 credit hours for Summer Session 1 must pay their Summer 1 charges by the due date.
- Students who register for fewer than 6 hours in Session 1 and will have 6 or more hours total for both summer sessions will not receive their first session funds until after second session classes begin, and will be required to pay their Summer 1 charges by the due date.
Monthly Payment Plan
The Monthly Payment Plan option is not available for summer sessions.
If you have an authorized Third-Party Sponsor, your sponsor will need to submit a billing authorization no later than the due date.
- Graduate Student Support Plan does not pay summer charges.
- Employee reimbursement programs are not considered a sponsorship; students must pay their account by the due date.