Skip to main content

Diploma or Transcript Holds

Degree recipients with outstanding balances of $50 or greater will have their diploma withheld until they pay all outstanding debts to the University.

Official transcripts are not issued for students indebted to the University until such indebtedness is paid or satisfactorily adjusted. Students must pay all outstanding debts and clear all departmental holds to obtain an official transcript or diploma.

To make a payment toward your account, follow the steps listed under your preferred payment option.