Pay the non-refundable advanced enrollment deposit through your NC State MyPack Portal using your Unity ID following the steps below:
- Login to your wolfPAW account to find your Unity ID and respond to our offer of admission.
- Update your Unity password from the default password at https://www.ncsu.edu/password before you log in to the MyPack campus portal for the first time.
- Update your UIA security questions at the same time of default password change at https://www.ncsu.edu/uia.
- Once your password has been updated, login to pay the Advanced Enrollment Deposit http://mypack.ncsu.edu/AED/.
- Do not attempt to pay your AED directly on the University Cashier’s Office website or Account Summary screen. This will not confirm your enrollment.
Need help with your Unity ID or password? Contact the University Help Desk at (919) 515-HELP (4357). Please also complete the short UIA question/answer survey at https://www.ncsu.edu/uia, which will allow the Help Desk to confirm your identity by phone. Without this, you would need to fax a copy of an ID card to the Help Desk in order to reset your password.