The monthly payment plan allows students to:
- spread estimated costs for both fall and spring terms (the monthly payment plan cannot be used for the summer term) over a 10-month period for a fee of $65, or
- spread estimated costs for a single, regular term (fall or spring) over a five-month period for a fee of $50
Enrollment Dates and How to Enroll
Initial payments for the Spring 2021 semester will be due November 1, 2020. Students may sign up as late as January 12, 2021 for the Spring 2021 semester.
Follow these steps to enroll:
- If you have any existing balance due to the University, pay that balance in full before enrolling in a payment for a subsequent semester.
- Determine your estimated cost of attendance for the school year using the Estimated Cost of Attendance website.
- Estimate the tuition, room and board based on the student residence classification and number of hours enrolled.
- Reduce that amount of financial aid the student will receive, if any, and the amount that will be paid by the student directly.
- Contact Nelnet Campus Commerce at (800)722-4867 or ncsu.afford.com to enroll and for more information on payment options, education loans and free education payment counseling. Automated account information is available 24 hours a day.
Nelnet Campus Commerce Monthly Payment Plan - Payment Schedule
|Fall 2020||Spring 2021|
|1st Installment||June 1, 2020||November 1, 2020|
|2nd Installment||July 1, 2020||December 1, 2020|
|3rd Installment||August 1, 2020||January 1, 2021|
|4th Installment||September 1, 2020||February 1, 2021|
|5th Installment||October 1, 2020||March 1, 2021|
Nelnet Campus Commerce forwards payments to the University twice a month, at which point funds are applied to your account. As long as your payment shows up on your Nelnet Campus Commerce plan, your account is considered current.
If you change your course load or withdraw from the University, you may be entitled to an adjustment of the amount you owe based on the change you made and the date you made the change. If the amount of your payments made under your payment plan exceeds the amount you owe, you will receive a refund. See the Refund for Withdrawal policy for more information.