- Discover the options for majors at NC State – Visit the Explore Majors and Minors page or search all majors by college or alphabetically.
- Determine how your current coursework translates to your desired major – Run a “What If” on your degree audit for your intended curriculum. If you are not familiar with your degree audit, please see the Degree Audit page.
- Meet with a professional academic advisor to discuss options for majors – Visit the Academic Advising Services page and click on Walk-In Advising
To apply to change or add another major, a student must:
- Complete twelve or more graded credit hours at NC State, and
- Satisfy the specific transfer requirements for the intended major as listed below
College CODA Requirements
Once you have examined the requirements for your intended program, you can access the application by clicking the button below. Applications will be reviewed immediately following each application deadline. Students will be notified of their admission status via email within one month of the deadline.